Kimberly Wiefling shares a one minute video about how to give your all.
Successful people give it their all no matter what the circumstance. For example, the best football players are always giving 110%. They never take a play off. This translates to whatever line of work you are in. Leadership consultant Kimberly Wiefling provides the keys to achieve outstanding results:
- Health – look after your health to make sure you have the strength and energy to do your best.
- Establish and track your goals. Make sure you know what you are trying to do. Not establishing goals is the number one reason for failure as you never truly get on track.
- Communication – It is important to effectively communicate by listening and speaking with all team members involved.
- Make sure priorities are clearly established and agreed upon by all team members.
- Availability – make sure you are available to your team to set goals, communicate, and prioritize.
TechFetch helps technology professionals get their next job by creating a seamless hiring process.
Gloopt created a video platform to let companies share their message with the world. If you’re looking to build engagement and spread the word about your brand, visit Gloopt and get started.
This one minute video was coproduced and brought to you by Gloopt and TechFetch.