- H-1B & Green Card related policy changes – Impact on Tech Staffing Companies
- 1+ Million New Tech Jobs
- TAG partners with TechFetch for Job Fairs and Job Posting Board
- Techfetch Hosts Global Recruiters’ Meet in Chennai, Hyderabad & Noida
- How To Handle Job Interview Stress
- How To Prepare For Online Video Interview
- Being Practical and Being Innovative: What Does Your Company Need? | jagatha on Being Practical and Being Innovative: What Does Your Company Need?
- Secrets To Success For Your Company: How To Beat The Competition | jagatha on Secrets To Success For Your Company: How To Beat The Competition
- How To Avoid Procrastination To Help Grow Your Career | jagatha on How To Avoid Procrastination To Help Grow Your Career
- The One Thing You Must Have In Order To Launch A Startup | jagatha on The One Thing You Must Have In Order To Launch A Startup
- Personal Branding And Your Career: Your Reputation Depends On It | jagatha on Personal Branding And Your Career: Your Reputation Depends On It
: 5997 days ago
The Most Important Qualities To Have A Successful Career
Bill Belew shares a one minute video about what will help you achieve success.
The late Steve Jobs gave a very inspirational, memorable and often quoted speech during a commencement ceremony at Stanford University in 2005. The focus of the speech was to do what you love and follow your passion. While this is probably the most well-known speech given at a college graduation, there is one additional quality you need even more. Personal branding expert Bill Belew says this is hunger. When you have hunger, you are driven and compelled to innovate and achieve success because you have to eat. There is no other option. When you combine passion with hunger, you are unstoppable. These two qualities give you the best opportunity to excel. So as Steve Jobs said, find your passion, but make sure you’re hungry enough to propel your passion to the next level.
TechFetch helps technology professionals quickly and easily find the ideal job openings.
Nothing captures the true heart of a story like a video. Gloopt created a video platform to let companies share their message with the world. If you’re looking to build engagement and spread the word about your brand, visit Gloopt and get started.
This one minute video was coproduced and brought to you by Gloopt and TechFetch.