President and founder of VantagePoint Consulting Corp
PO Box 487
Brightwaters, NY 11718
Always a champion of intelligent technology design to drive business efficiencies, I have spent my entire career helping organizations increase productivity through technology. Whether it be through website design, bank operations technology, or through Salesforce.com I have built my career on developing successful technology designs for real business challenges.
In 2010, I started my own consulting firm to do just that; leveraging one of the best enabling technologies currently, Salesforce.com. I have helped fortune 500 organizations achieve tremendous efficiencies and growing organizations create a scalable foundation leveraging Salesforce.com. I firmly believe that a successful IT implementation depends heavily on sound requirements gathering and process design.
- President and founder of VantagePoint Consulting Corp., a registered Salesforce.com partner
- MBA Graduate from the NYU Stern School of Business
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator & Certified Salesforce.com Consultant
- Principal Consultant for over 20 successful Salesforce.com implementations
- Project manager for Fortune 500 Salesforce.com implementation credited with 1 year revenue increase of $23 Million.
- Global CRM architect for fortune 500 Salesforce.com implementation saving development costs of over $1 Million.
- International consultant advising implementations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Netherlands, Italy, and France
- Project Manager for one of the first ten check image exchanges with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank