As a part of Uplift My Career’s tech webinar series, Corp-Corp.com conducted a webinar about What every product manager developing mobile apps should know? on MAR-07-2012 (Wednesday) at 12:00 Noon (12:00 Noon to 01:00 PM EST). The webinar was presented by Boris Glants, CTO of Tonic Solutions.
Boris Glants were reviewed following things in the presentation:
- What you can and cannot do with mobile applications?
- How and where mobile apps can go beyond the web?
- How to transition from a “click” mindset to a “touch” mindset?
- Why design really matters when it comes to mobile?
- The fundamental differences between creating apps for tablets and smart phones.
- Tips on managing a team and life cycle of the app.
Webinar recorded version
About Boris Glants
Boris is a seasoned technology focused entrepreneur. Over the past ten years, he has built multiple companies focused on web and mobile products. Currently he is the CTO of Tonic Solutions where he built the iPad platform for patient data collection that replaces the regular pen and paper used today. Its being adopted by UCSF, UCLA, Duke and other major hospital system in the US. He is also a technical adviser to www.60minutestrategicplan.com.