As a part of Uplift My Career’s tech webinar series, Corp-Corp.com conducted a webinar about What every product manager developing mobile apps should know – a deep down into product innovation on JUL-25-2012 (Wednesday) at 01:00 PM (01:00 PM to 02:00 PM PST). The webinar was presented by Boris Glants, CTO of Tonic Solutions.
Boris Glants reviewed following things in webinar presentation:
- Understanding when you need to innovate.
- What drives innovation: business demands or technology?
- When to apply incremental or leap-frog innovation to your products?
- How to systematically apply innovation to product development?
- How to manage the innovation life-cycle?
- Real-life examples of how innovation was achieved.
Webinar recorded version
About Boris Glants
Boris is a seasoned technology focused entrepreneur. Over the past ten years, he has built multiple companies focused on web and mobile products. Currently he is the CTO of Tonic Solutions where he built the iPad platform for patient data collection that replaces the regular pen and paper used today. It’s being adopted by UCSF, UCLA, Duke and other major hospital systems in the US. He is also a technical adviser to www.60minutestrategicplan.com.