Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud provider in the market. All major social media, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies use the enormous power and scalability of AWS.
This webinar introduces cloud computing, specifically related to designing and building world-class infrastructure using AWS services. We’ll take a closer look at Amazon’s Relational Database Service (RDS).
Here is what we’ll be covering:
- What is cloud computing?
- Why should I learn about cloud computing?
- Who uses cloud?
- Cloud delivery models
- Cloud technology models and examples
- Infrastructure As a Service and examples
- Software As a Service and examples
- Platform As a Service and examples
- Five essential characteristics of cloud computing
- RDS deep dive and features
Presenter: Madhu Joshi, Cloud Architect
>>>> Tuesday Nov 5, 2013 3-4 PM EST REGISTER <<<<