As a part of Uplift My Career’s tech webinar series, Corp-Corp.com conducted a webinar about Get Agile in 2012 on JAN-20-2012 (Friday) at 04:00 PM (04:00 PM to 05:00 PM EST). The webinar was presented by Joseph Flahiff, Agile Trainer, Speaker and Consultant with an international reputation in Agile.
Joseph Flahiff were reviewed following things in the presentation
• Ways to identify what kept you from achieving Agility in 2012.
• How to celebrate the progress you have made.
• Tips for launching into 2012 with Agility.
• Strategies for keeping your move to Agility in focus.
• Action steps you can take to maintain momentum and motivation.
Webinar recorded version
About Joseph Flahiff
Joseph is an Agile Trainer, Speaker and Consultant with an international reputation in Agile. He speaks on “Agile for Project Managers” in the USA, Europe and Canada. Last month, Joseph took part in the PMI Agile certified practitioner beta exam program. He is now working on the PMI Agile CoP to provide PMI ACP exam study materials on the PMI CoP website. Joseph, has recently received the highest possible score on the New PMI-ACP certification. And Whitewater Projects, Inc. is a Registered Education Provider with PMI.