While the whole IT industry is going gaga over this framework, have you tried figuring out the actual reason behind it? What has made this technology gain immense popularity in such a short span of time? If you belong to the IT fraternity, then there is no reason why you shouldn’t get acquainted with this framework. Here are a few points to convince you.
- AngularJS is supported by a strong developer community that guarantees progress in an exponential way
- Did you know that it is Google’s framework? Google is one of the most trusted brands for technology in today. If masterminds at this giant are working behind developing and enhancing this framework, then you can be rest assured that it is worth investing your time, money and energy in learning and applying this technology
- Developers have the liberty to freestyle with AngularJS. Yes, the same task can be performed in multiple ways using this framework. This opens a lot of options for developers to optimise their performance to suit different applications
- AngularJS makes it extremely simple to perform complex tasks like Binding, templating and routing which are otherwise quite cumbersome to execute
- AngularJS permits better business acceptance testing by letting the development of “offline first” applications to crash test
- One of the most important features includes robust security and authentication
- It encourages the use of multiple languages thus, making it conducive for developers to create modules with abstract classes
- It supports “Two Way Data binding” that allows any change made in view to be reflected in the model and vice versa
How useful and effective can AngularJS be, in developing your dream project?
Did you know that the world’s greatest video search engine, YouTube is built with AngularJS on Sony PlayStation? If this platform that hosts the largest number of videos worldwide uses this framework, then you can imagine the scope of its applications in different industries. Some of the other popular applications are as mentioned below:
- Application to record and display weather information: Sites like weather.com and others in the same field make use of AngularJS to display parameters of the weather in an impressive and accurate manner
- Netflix.com is another great example that applies this technology on its website, to showcase its viewers an array of wonderful films and series
- Freelancer websites like upwork.com and freelancer.com make use of this framework to connect freelancers with projects and recruiters
- iStockPhoto is a really cool site that has a huge collection of high resolution images to be used for various applications of your choice. Well, this site also employs AngularJS to deliver the best interface for photo viewing and sharing
Now, if such renowned and multi-faceted websites use AngularJS to provide some really attractive features to their customers, then you can just imagine what power will you have, if you knew how to put this framework to use. Hello, let us finish reading this article, before you drift away into your fantastic world of imagination.
What are the job prospects for a person who knows AngularJS?
You may be wondering, so what if I learn this technology, will I land a secure job that pays me well? Oh yes, absolutely. And we’re not just saying this, job portals reflect a steady rise in the demand for AngularJS developers and testers. The graph below speaks for itself in saying how popular this framework is among top recruiters in the world.
What does the future look like for AngularJS folks?
Java(Spring Boot)-AngularJS stack is considered to be one of the most leading stacks that is made use by several companies in the world today, for web application developments. What we’re trying to say is that you need to always keep yourself upgraded to stay ahead in this industry. As great men say, “change is the only constant in this world” and for a software person this is the ultimate motto. Angular 2.0 and Angular 4.0 have been launched and are gaining a lot of popularity in this sector. So, we strongly recommend you to stay on top of your game and take a step forward in learning these new versions of the framework as well if you want to be the best at what you do.
While there are many languages and technologies that are being launched each day, Angular is one of the most popular in the recent times and learning this framework will only get you in a better position in your field.